Tuesday, April 27, 2010

遭了........

Haiz , what do i do now . Erm.... let's see my record first before i've say anything. Erm.... Seen form 2 started my 1st boyfriend. Afterthat , continuously changed 3 boyfriends without any break. It's like yesterday break up with A then tomorrow start a new relationship with B . Okay, that's my record anyway . Erm..... so , see, it's just almost 1 year anniversary of my last break up with my last ex . Oh ya , i've forget to mention another things, within the 4 ex, they're 3 of them who i like, within the 3 , two of them i seriously like , and yet within the two , only one who i really fall in love with him .

Okay, let's back to our main topic for this, erm................ ........ ..... ...

.... I'm NOT SURE yet , NOT SURE , is really NOT SURE that isn't i like another new guy again !! Okay, listen properly, have i mention before? i'm not sure yet , not sure it's true feeling or not. Haizz...... it's feel good to tell out this.

Okay, so , now there's the problem. That guy 6 years older than me , my senior who studied in the same secondary school with me . Well, ofcourse, we're not met in school. I knew the guy quite some time also, before we really know each others. Erm...... we have the same place to go , which i think only hourssy know where is it . >,^ shhh(if you know that ). But there's not the place we know each other, we met on facebook actually. Then we exchanged number, then we start sms, then we chat.

Er... First when he tried to know me, i really get shock. I seen him before at the place, and that time when i saw him, honestly i feel like he's quite good look , not very handsome but good in looking . So when he asked for my cellphone number, I've a bit of unbelievable. Anyway, the story goes on ......

Let me recall when we really sms..... Erm....... ...... ..... ....YA! last Wednesday, 21th of April. Wao ~ just not even 1 week. the two days after we sms , on the third day, he called me and we chat, the first time we chat spent us 4 to 5 hours , until around 4a.m early morning(i think shouldn't call midnight ). lolzzx.
Yet , that's not the end of the story, day after we chat, he drive to my house sent a gift for me .

Erm.... So, just within 1 week , we already seem like very familiar with each other. So it's impossible for me to like him right??! Haiz.... What happen to me , it's going to reopen school for form 6 , and yet i still can't clear my mind out of these things, all these love sentiment ! Suck !!

No comments:

Post a Comment